Civils Foreman vacancy - Ground Remediation
22 Jun 2018
Kenton Black Ltd
£30,000 to £40,000 pa
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionCIVILS FOREMAN – MIDLANDS – REMEDIATION SCHEMES – £30k - £40k + Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Midlands for an experienced Foreman!
My client is a fast-growing specialist civils contractor with a strong presence in the civils and ground remediation sectors.
Due to continued growth they are seeking a new Foreman from a civils background to join their operational team based in the Midlands area. This is a chance to join a top specialist contractor in a role which will offer real career progression prospects.
Remediation works – soil de-contamination, earth replacement, heavy metal excavation.
Project values range from £200k - £10m
• Ensure delivery of allocated section of work within a set time frame
• Co-ordinate gangs of various trades and ensure the smooth running of all site work
• Conduct daily site inspections
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Report on site progress to the Site Manager.
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Any other duties as expressed by the Site Manager
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Team player
• Awareness of commercial issues relevant to construction
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
Salary & Package:
• £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
• Company Van
• Pension Contribution
• Health Insurance
• Other benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to reputable, fast-growing contractor in a role which will offer genuine progression.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.
Benefits• £30,000 - £40,000 per annum • Company Van • Pension Contribution • Health Insurance • Other benefits
Islington,G. London,United Kingdom
05 Jul 2018
£32K to £36K pa
We are looking for exceptional people to join an integrated architecture & design firm in central London. This is your chance to be part of building workplaces for some of today's most cutting-edge companies around the globe from Amazon to Deutsche
Twickenham,G. London,United Kingdom
17 May 2018
An intriguing opportunity has become available at a close-knit practice based in Twickenham for an AutoCAD proficient Part I or Junior Technician. This is initially a 1-2 month contract with the potential to go permanent, rate circa £10/hr depending on experience. For
13 Jul 2018
£55K to £65K pa
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to work with a well-established Critical Power and UPS Systems company. Due to fantastic growth, my client is looking to build its sales team in the southern UK region. Job Title – Sales
IPH Recruitment are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our client, A British Cotswold Inn brimming with rich history, the perfect spot for a delicious feast in front of the roaring open fire. Their lunch and supper menus
Ealing,G. London,United Kingdom
17 Apr 2018
£24,800 to £40K pa
Our Client a well known household name is looking for HGV Class 1 Vehicle Recovery Drivers to join their team. To be considered for this role you MUST have HGV Class 1 licence. You will need to have up-to-date CPC as
Kenton Black Ltd