CIVILS SITE MANAGER WANTED - UP TO £60k + package
06 Jul 2018
Kenton Black Ltd
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionCIVILS SITE MANAGER - REGIONAL CIVIL ENGINEERING CONTRACTOR
UP TO £60,000 + PACKAGE
A great opportunity has arisen in the Leicestershire/East Midlands area for an experienced Site Manager to join a long-standing regional civil engineering contractor.
Working across the Leicestershire/Northamptonshire regions, the successful applicant will work on a wide range of civil engineering projects typically valued at between £1m - £7m.
• Other civil engineering projects
• Leicestershire, Northamptonshire
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Supervise engineers and supervisors and subcontractors
• Ensure work meets specified client requirements
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
• Generally Leicestershire and Northamptonshire
(Office location is in Leicestershire)
Salary & Package:
• Up to £600,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
If you are looking to join a respected civil engineering contractor and work on schemes across Leicestershire and Northamptonshire then this could be the role for you.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.
Benefits• Up to £600,000 per annum • Car Allowance or Company Car • Pension Contribution • Generous Holiday Allowance • + More
Heathrow (Airport),G. London,United Kingdom
21 May 2018
£20K to £25K pa
Our Heathrow based client is looking for an experienced administrator to join their friendly team. You must be skilled in Word and Excel, and have at least 3 years admin experience. Due to the location, candidates must have their own transport Salary -
Leighton Buzzard,Bedfordshire,United Kingdom
21 Jun 2018
Advertised as YC-JSC-FB on 05.07.18
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
17 May 2018
An urgent opportunity has just become available for an experienced Senior Architectural Technician - AutoCAD expert based in Birmingham. This will be a short-term contract with view to extension depending on workload. Up to £30ph LTD depending on experience. This is a
30 Apr 2018
£25K to £26,975 pa
We are looking for a Paid Search and Email Marketing Specialist to join a buying group based in Hampshire on a permanent basis. You will be joining there existing marketing team of 12, and working with their Digital Marketing Coordinator. Your day-to-day
Goalkeeper, often shortened to keeper or goalie, is one of the major positions of association football. It is the most specialised position in the sport. The goalkeeper's primary role is to prevent the opposing team from successfully moving the ball over
Kenton Black Ltd