Associate Dispute Resolution, Guernsey
31 Oct 2017
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Personnel Appointments site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a law firm seeking to recruit an Associate Dispute Resolution.
Overall purpose of the role:
Working as a fee earner as part of a Partner led team, the successful candidate will provide legal advice and support on a range of issues within the dispute resolution sphere. The practice encompasses the whole range of commercial and financial disputes and the work on offer is of the highest quality with a strong international element allowing the successful candidate to undertake a large degree of contentious cross border work for an array of international clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Providing litigation support to more senior members of the team on high value complex commercial disputes.
• Core responsibilities to include preparation and drafting of routine correspondence, memorandums of advice and court documents, document management and legal research.
• Acting as the junior point of contact for external clients and counsel.
• Establishing, developing and maintaining productive relationships with external clients
• Assisting with the preparation of articles and training material for business development purposes.
The successful candidate will have:
• NQ-2 years' post-qualification experience within a top-tier dispute resolution environment.
• Ideally qualified in England and Wales with a strong academic background and excellent technical skills.
• A predominantly commercial background and some insolvency experience is preferred.
• Strong drafting, analytical and communication skills are essential.
• Ability to work as part of a team working on high value complex litigation matters.
• Must demonstrate good commercial awareness and the ability to apply sound commercial and economic judgement.
• An interest in business development is actively encouraged.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
08 Jan 2018
£25K to £35K pa
IT Sales Manager Location: Based in Oxford Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + Excellent OTE Benefits: 25 days holiday and flexible working arrangements may be possible A small but ambitious and forward thinking software company are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager at their
HR Advisor opportunity with a fast paced, market leading service sector business in Newcastle. Reporting to the HR Manager, this is a generalist HR role with a broad remit that includes: • Ensuring HR policies and procedures remain up to date and fit
23 Oct 2017
£25K to £27K pa
NEW AND EXCLUSIVE TO H2 RECRUIT! An award winning online resource specialist is seeking a highly ambitious Account Executive to drive new relationships with their Higher Education and Further Education customers. This fantastic opportunity is for an ambitious and energetic sales
16 Jan 2018
£50K to £55K pa
Quantity Surveyor- Nottingham- £55k My client has a renowned reputation for not only building new homes of the highest quality and specification, but also planning and producing new property development schemes which enhance and even change the face of their surrounding environments.
10 Nov 2017
£25K to £60K pa
Our Client is looking for an experienced vehicle Sales Executive to promote the sale of their prestige brand product in Essex Fantastic package including a £25000 basic salary, £60k ote, prestige company car, lap top, phone. 1 in 4 Sats and
Sectors: Accountancy, Trust Administration
Locations: Channel Islands
Locations: Channel Islands