Associate Corporate Funds, Guernsey
06 Jul 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
Our client is a law firm seeking to recruit an Associate – Funds.
Purpose of the role:
To provide technically sound legal advice on a range of issues, whilst building and maintaining productive relationships with clients and intermediaries.
• Support senior fee earners by providing technically sound legal advice directly to clients with appropriate supervision.
• Deliver chargeable hour's budget.
• Manage 'work in progress and debt' in accordance with business standards.
• Contribute to producing fee estimates and quotations.
• Ensure clients are fully informed as to the fees and disbursements that will be incurred on each matter and provide updates as required.
• Understand the full range of services offered by the company and seek opportunities to develop new client work.
• Deliver excellent client service at all times.
• Coach and develop, in conjunction with seniors, the development of juniors.
The successful candidate will be:
• A qualified Lawyer with 1-2 years of PQE.
• Excellent academic background, including 2:1 at degree, plus Commendation/Distinction at LPC (or equivalent).
• Experience from a relevant law firm environment, ideally within a Magic/Silver Circle firm (or equivalent).
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
22 Jun 2018
Are you an experienced Receptionist/Administrator looking for a new role? Looking to take a contract admin role to last until early 2019? Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a Receptionist/Administrator to help a Cannock based engineering/construction company. They are looking to
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
17 Jul 2018
We are pleased to be partnering with a niche media company to appoint a Health Safety and Environment Manager who will be responsible for the company's Regional Service Delivery Operations outside London. Partnering with organisations with strategically located estates, the company
Our Spec As a leading provider of software and solutions to broadcasters worldwide, delivers the technology which controls the playout of over 600 TV channels in more than 50 countries. We are a young, expanding company based in Weybridge Surrey, and have
Kentish Town,G. London,United Kingdom
19 Jun 2018
£30K to £40K pa
Currently seeking an experienced Part II assistant or a full qualified Architect who is looking for a permanent position with a medium sized firm working across a wide variety of projects. This growing firm are working on education, healthcare and housing
Elstree,G. London,United Kingdom
25 Jun 2018
£27K to £30K pa
Our client , a small technology business that operates globally, is looking for an HR/Recruitment Co-ordinator to support the HR team of 4 based in Hertfordshire and the US, on a 6 month contract initially. The role will support the Global