Assistant Manager, Family Office, Guernsey
29 Dec 2017
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Personnel Appointments site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a Trust services company focused on providing premium service to ultra-high net worth individuals, families, institutions and family offices seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager, Family Office.
This is a new role for a Trust professional who is STEP/ICSA Diploma qualified (or equivalent) to join a team dealing with UHNW family office clients. Working closely with the Department Head, the candidate will assist with the overall supervision and management of the team, as well as dealing with technical client matters and projects. The individual will be able to liaise with clients with minimal supervision, working accurately and reliably with high attention to detail. Some travel within Europe is expected as part of this role.
Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as good organisational and project management skills for client transactions.
• This position carries ‘B’ signatory status following completion of probation.
• Understanding of the team’s structures and the responsibilities and roles of each party e.g. Protectors
• Supervising team members and providing technical support as required, ensuring deadlines are adhered to
• Reviewing of trust deeds, company articles, legal agreements etc. to identify key clauses and terms
• Effecting investments and monitoring cash liquidity across structures
• Preparation and development of summaries / presentations / ad-hoc reporting as required, to assist with decision-making
• Liaison with advisors, lawyers and other external service providers
• Ensuring CDD is up-to-date, supervising the release of appropriate CDD to other parties - effecting
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 7 years’ Trust and Company experience with staff supervisory skills.
• STEP or ICSA Diploma qualified – essential.
• Strong communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
• Project management skills for transactions, also anticipating what other deliverables / support may be required (consents, advice, CDD, resourcing).
• Ability to work using own initiative, prioritise own work and be flexible to changing business and departmental needs.
• General investment knowledge and awareness.
• Problem solving and analytical skills – to include looking at issues from different perspectives.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
An exciting new prospect has reared it's head for a Revit Architect to work for medium sized practice based in London. This is a permanent position with a salary circa £35,000. You may considered if you are an experienced Part II
03 Jan 2018
£18K to £22K pa
Are you a Junior to Intermediate level Architectural Technician looking for a supportive and busy practice to really establish your career? If so this permanent role in Essex could be for you.... As a small but bustling practice what this company has
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
18 Dec 2017
Our client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a First Line of Defense Specialist. Key responsibilities will include: • Front Office Management Controls - Definition of control population and the execution of all Front Office Controls, and the monitoring
Junior/Intermediate Cost Planner – Excellent Opportunity Immediate start Up to £55k + Company car + Pension Scheme + Bonus Structure South East Area Your insight My Client – a top tier contractor is looking for a junior regional cost planner to oversee upcoming projects in the
05 Dec 2017
£20K to £25K pa
An opportunity to join a small team within a busy accounts department for our client in Ashford. We are looking for someone who is from a adminstration or banking background to fulfill accounts admin and be taught to do the accounts functions