21 Dec 2017
£23,000 to £25,000 pa
Dudley,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
|View this job on Cushillo Personnel site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionAssistant Buyer required for a fast growing manufacturing business based in Dudley, West Midlands.
A position has arisen for an energetic and enthusiastic Assistant Buyer with a 2 years + background in a procurement environment to work within our purchasing department.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have an manufacturing background and the self-assurance to generate new ideas, creative thinking and challenging the status quo whilst having the ability of working on your own initiative as well as part of a team is integral to the position.
• Forecasting business activities and closely managing stock levels ensure materials and components availability on time
• Planning, developing and buying raw materials, parts, supplies and equipment in a timely and cost effective way; timely manner while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications.
• Help to lower the cost and secure agreements and contribute to introduction of new products
• Liaise with overseas manufacturing plants, travelling to site on rare occasions, ensuring overseas operations are following through guidelines set by EU
• Liaise with Quality Department to discuss defective or unacceptable new goods or services with users, vendors and others to determine cause of problem and take corrective and preventative action.
• Liaise with Accounts Payable Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices, as necessary for the business with the supplier
Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required;
2 years + in similar position
Production planning / CIPS Qualification preferred
Knowledge of MRP/ERP/SAP preffered
Recognised experience in a procurement environment
Ability to collate, analyse, interpret and present information.
Customer service &relations:Effective Communication across departments &countries – verbal and written
Organisational Skills: Flexible, Logical Thinking, negotiating & networking, commercial awareness
Working Hours - 37.5 Hours - Days - Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
Salary Guide: £23k - £25k DOE
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
25 Oct 2016
£30K to £36K pa
•Location: North West (Home Based) •Salary: Basic £30,000, 20% bonus + full expenses Newtons is excited to be recruiting for a leading national provider of quality driven Apprenticeships within the UK. ROLE OVERVIEW: Responsible for identifying and engaging with SMEs and large employers, developing long
Sutton Coldfield,Warwickshire,United Kingdom
10 Jan 2018
£18K to £25K pa
Due to expansion, Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a Sales Executive on behalf a client based in the Birmingham area. This growing company have become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of civils and drainage products to a range
Elephant & Castle,G. London,United Kingdom
07 Dec 2017
£30K to £40K pa
Business Development Manager – Estimating Software - £70,000 OTE A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join this leading UK corporation that specialise in Estimating Software, with immense career growing opportunities. Reporting straight to the Commercial
Hayes,G. London,United Kingdom
14 Aug 2017
£28K to £31K pa
Our client is looking for a team player with a get up and go attitude! Task will include: Provide End User Support to all Users/Customers/Agents Telephonic and Remote support and administration Knowledge of MS Server & Desktop Operating Systems/Exchange Server, Linux (Proxmox) Environment, Visual Fox
Knightsbridge,G. London,United Kingdom
17 Dec 2017
A superb design studio in London is looking for an experienced CAD Technician with a minimum of 6 years' within hospitality interior projects to work on a some exciting projects ASAP. This is a contract position for 2 months starting ASAP