26 Mar 2018
£23,000 to £24,000 pa
Dudley,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
|View this job on Cushillo Personnel site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionAssistant Buyer required for a fast growing manufacturing business based in Dudley, West Midlands.
A position has arisen for an energetic and enthusiastic Assistant Buyer with a 2 years + background in a procurement environment to work within our purchasing department.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have an manufacturing background and the self-assurance to generate new ideas, creative thinking and challenging the status quo whilst having the ability of working on your own initiative as well as part of a team is integral to the position.
• Forecasting business activities and closely managing stock levels ensure materials and components availability on time
• Planning, developing and buying raw materials, parts, supplies and equipment in a timely and cost effective way; timely manner while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications.
• Help to lower the cost and secure agreements and contribute to introduction of new products
• Liaise with overseas manufacturing plants, travelling to site on rare occasions, ensuring overseas operations are following through guidelines set by EU
• Liaise with Quality Department to discuss defective or unacceptable new goods or services with users, vendors and others to determine cause of problem and take corrective and preventative action.
• Liaise with Accounts Payable Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices, as necessary for the business with the supplier
Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required;
2 years + in similar position
Production planning / CIPS Qualification preferred
Knowledge of MRP/ERP/SAP preferred
Recognised experience in a procurement environment
Ability to collate, analyse, interpret and present information.
Customer service &relations:Effective Communication across departments &countries – verbal and written
Organisational Skills: Flexible, Logical Thinking, negotiating & networking, commercial awareness
Working Hours - 37.5 Hours - Days - Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
Salary Guide: £23k - £24k DOE
01 Sep 2017
£27K to £39K pa
EARN UP TO £40K PLUS BONUS AND OVERTIME! Working in a busy, well established commercial dealership Hatfield you will be working alongside the Service Department with an existing team of dedicated and knowledgeable staff. The role: There will be many levels of technical work from
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
12 Apr 2018
One of Manchester's successful architectural consultancies are on the search after even more project wins! They are looking for an Architectural Technician with job running experience, someone who has an exemplary track record in delivering multiple projects (or a few big
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
25 May 2018
Our client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Fund Accountant. Role overview: To prepare and maintain the accounting records for both corporate entities and limited partnerships related to the company. Key responsibilities will include: • To prepare the financial statements of the
Edgware,G. London,United Kingdom
06 Sep 2016
£24K to £25K pa
Working within a critical customer facing role, our Customer Advisors have both a sales and service responsibilities. As they are usually the first point of contact for customers, it is vital they provide a welcoming experience. Responsibilities include: Liaising with customers
Feltham,G. London,United Kingdom
23 Oct 2013
Engineer Dispatcher Department / Function: Operations ~ Helpdesk Location: London Hours: Shift Pattern Salary: £20,300 (includes £1,300 shift allowance) plus bonus and benefits Engineer Dispatcher/Scheduler - Dispatch Controller, Engineer Allocator, Logistics Controller, Service Coordinator An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our service desk team as an