Assistant Analyst - Listings, Guernsey
11 Jun 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is an international stock exchange providing a responsive and innovative listing facility for international companies to raise capital from investors based around the globe seeking to recruit an Assistant Analyst Listings.
Due to continuing growth, an Assistant Analyst is required to join the expanding Listings Department. This is an exciting opportunity to work in capital markets for a locally-based company with international ambitions, whilst pursuing qualifications within the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment.
Reporting to the Listings Manager in the first instance and ultimately to the Director and Head of Listings, the Assistant Analyst will provide assistance and support to the listings team for the administration of the Listing Rules.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Scrutinising, reviewing and processing listing applications in accordance with the listing rules
• Effecting the listing of further issues of securities under the appropriate chapters of the
• listing rules
• Effecting partial redemptions of securities under the appropriate chapters of the listing rules
• Liaising with Sponsors in respect of listing applications via letters (where appropriate), telephone and email
• Carrying out ad-hoc projects as directed by the Manager or Head of Listings. These may include assisting in the researching of new product areas or technical matters
• Generally keeping up to date with technical matters to maintain and improve industry knowledge
• Assisting in the Risk, Regulation and Compliance department as appropriate
The successful candidate will ideally be a:
• A recently qualified graduate, or a high achieving A level candidate.
• The ability to work independently as well as in a team with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Be methodical and organised.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
05 Jun 2018
£25K to £45K pa
We are recruiting an MET Technician to join a prestigious Accident Repair / Bodyshop in Aldershot. As an MET Technician you will be undertake: Mechanical and electrical repairs Removal of vehicle parts/panels and re-fitting/repairing damage parts/panels Carry out full vehicle MET Technician work Individual/Team MET Technician
29 Mar 2018
Social Research Interviewers – NatCen Social Research Eastleigh Do you want to improve the society we live in? Are you interested in helping to understand the characteristics and circumstances of the British people on a whole range of issues including Brexit, health,
14 Jun 2018
£40K to £45K pa
Our client a Buy to Let and Specialist Lender is seeking an experienced CeMap qualified Business Development Manager to join their expanding team and represent the Company externally within the intermediary market place. Reporting to the Sales Director you will be
04 Jan 2018
£35K to £45K pa
Enjoy business partnering? Want a forward thinking role? Want to make a commercial impact? Due to expansion, Churchill Howard are working with a household name based in the East Midlands who are looking to recruit a Commercial Accountant. You will play
12 Jun 2018
£45K to £50K pa
Growth. Entrepreneurial. Dynamic. Forward thinking. Evolving. Driven. Fast Paced. All words to describe this exciting E- Commerce company that is experiencing rapid growth due to organic development and acquisition. They are now looking to appoint a Full Stack Developer to support