Assistant Analyst - Listings, Guernsey
03 Jul 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is an international stock exchange providing a responsive and innovative listing facility for international companies to raise capital from investors based around the globe seeking to recruit an Assistant Analyst Listings.
Due to continuing growth, an Assistant Analyst is required to join the expanding Listings Department. This is an exciting opportunity to work in capital markets for a locally-based company with international ambitions, whilst pursuing qualifications within the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment.
Reporting to the Listings Manager in the first instance and ultimately to the Director and Head of Listings, the Assistant Analyst will provide assistance and support to the listings team for the administration of the Listing Rules.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Scrutinising, reviewing and processing listing applications in accordance with the listing rules
• Effecting the listing of further issues of securities under the appropriate chapters of the
• listing rules
• Effecting partial redemptions of securities under the appropriate chapters of the listing rules
• Liaising with Sponsors in respect of listing applications via letters (where appropriate), telephone and email
• Carrying out ad-hoc projects as directed by the Manager or Head of Listings. These may include assisting in the researching of new product areas or technical matters
• Generally keeping up to date with technical matters to maintain and improve industry knowledge
• Assisting in the Risk, Regulation and Compliance department as appropriate
The successful candidate will ideally be a:
• A recently qualified graduate, or a high achieving A level candidate.
• The ability to work independently as well as in a team with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Be methodical and organised.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
An experienced Java Developer is sought by a young Software House based in the North-West. The developer will join a young team that are developing ongoing client projects. Roles and Responsibilities: Work with Business Analysts and Technical Architects on design aspects to meet
19 Jun 2018
£22,500 to £24,900 pa
Title: Key Worker - Lancashire Interviews: w/c 16.7 Salary: Basic + Bonus Do you have an ability to build rapport, whilst supporting clients achieve their goals? If so, then this job could be for you. Working for a leading national provider at the forefront of
Data Manager – Coventry – Up to £85,000! A global leader in the retailing market are offering a chance for an experienced Data Manager to bring their knowledge, experience and support to allow the company to keep expanding at a considerable
Our Sunbury based client are looking to recruit a Night Warehouse person to their team. You must be fully conversant on all details of a Freight Forwarding Warehouse environment. You must have good knowledge on building aircraft units (ULD's) and be able
Marylebone,G. London,United Kingdom
29 Mar 2018
I have an urgent opportunity for a technically capable, Vectorworks proficient Architect to work for a medium sized multi-disciplinary practice based in West London. This is a permanent position with a competitive salary on offer. You will be working within the