Analyst – Listings, Guernsey
03 Jul 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is an international stock exchange providing a responsive and innovative listing facility for international companies to raise capital from investors based around the globe seeking to recruit an Analyst Listings.
Overall purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Manager, Listings Admissions, the Analyst will scrutinise applications for listing using a risk-based approach, provide feedback and request further details from Member firms and ensure a high quality and professional services is provided.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Processing and analysing Listing Applications in accordance with the Listing Rules and internal policy to ensure suitability to list and present and report findings and being part of the decision making process of an issuer;
• Effecting the listing of further issues of securities under the appropriate Chapters of the Listing Rules;
• Overseeing on-going Listing Applications and preparation of standard documentation prior to admission to the Official List;
• Present certain ad-hoc topics to the Listings Department and / or the organisation, where appropriate;
• Assisting in the Risk, Regulation and Compliance department as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a professional finance organisation or similar (preferable, but not essential).
• Studying towards an industry standard Qualification (desirable, but not essential).
• A Levels / degree qualified.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
My Client, a well-respected Family Run Company in Basildon, Essex are looking for a Service Truck Technician. The role may suit a younger newly qualified candidate where the job role would entail helping out in the Workshop as and when
Public house manager wanted for a traditional pub in the heart of Oldham responsible for overseeing the running of all aspects of the business, including front-of-house work, staff recruitment, accounting, stock control and possibly additional duties like marketing and advertising.
Gas Engineer South West London Attractive package for the right candidate based on experience + 20 days paid annual leave + Pension + Overtime opportunities. My client is a busy refurbishment and maintenance business based in SW London. They are looking for a full
06 Jul 2018
£30K to £35K pa
Very excited to talk with Technicians, Technologists and Architects confident with all technical aspects about this opening based in Cambridge. An ambitious young man with an impressive background is full steam ahead with his new company as a result of some
Heathrow (Airport),G. London,United Kingdom
09 Jan 2014
£25K to £27K pa
This role will involve working within an Air Freight Import department of an established Freight Forwarder processing air freight shipments through to delivery to customer. Previous import experience including an excellent knowledge of Customs entries is essential. Ocean freight