Administrator/Senior Administrator-Client Services, Guernsey
28 Dec 2017
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Personnel Appointments site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Administrator or Senior Administrator - Client Services (Real Estate).
Overall role purpose:
To provide a high level and quality service to clients with the day to day administration of a portfolio of corporate client entities including (but not exclusively) one of the Company's largest and growing client relationships - a portfolio of SPV's owning large commercial properties in the United Kingdom.
The role may incorporate travel to visit clients and in due course as the role progresses, will also require a commitment to assist in the development of company’s network of contacts in London, Guernsey and elsewhere, promoting the company and services they offer. To assist the Assistant Manager with the administration of Overseas Property structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist the Manager on a day to day basis with the team’s workload
• Administer a portfolio of companies owning commercial properties
• Deal with all aspects of property transactions including purchases, sales, tenancy agreements, loan financing and liaison with external parties such as lawyers, asset managers and property managers
• Demonstrate an ability to draft minutes and certain legal documents (Powers of Attorney, Letters of Authority, Deeds of Appointment, Deeds of Indemnity etc.) and be able to undertake preliminary reviews of external legal documents to highlight errors or discrepancies
• Clear events raised following annual reviews
• Attend client meetings, preparation of agenda, taking minutes and follow up on transaction points raised
• Training of junior members of staff as required by management.
The successful candidate will have:
• Have a good understanding of external regulations and legislation and of internal policies and procedures, including anti-money laundering, risk assessment and signing authority limits.
• Experience of working with private and corporate clients. Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Previous experience of administering property structures would be desirable.
• Be studying towards STEP or ICSA qualification or equivalent IFS Trustee Diploma.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
18 Sep 2017
Our client requires an efficient, self-motivated Danish speaking Sales Administrator to input orders onto the company systems with all information provided by the sales department. Due to the nature of the role and the clients that you will be dealing with, you
Oxford Circus,G. London,United Kingdom
08 Feb 2017
£30K to £40K pa
A fantastic opportunity has become live for an Architectural Technologist with Vectorworks experience in the heart of London. We are currently seeking an experienced technologist with a minimum of two years post-qualification experience. Salary dependent on experience. Established for over 30
10 Jan 2018
£30K to £32K pa
Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a leading manufacturer of material handling equipment looking to recruit a new forklift sales manager to cover and develop their client base in postcodes across the Northampton area. With excellent, uncapped commission opportunities and
Melton Mowbray,Leicestershire,United Kingdom
17 Nov 2017
£22K to £23K pa
The Finnish Speaking Sales Administrator’s key responsibility is to ensure that all customer queries and communications are handled professionally and efficiently, delivering a high-quality customer service experience every time. As a Finnish Speaking Sales Administrator, you will respond to customer communications and
Finsbury Pavement,G. London,United Kingdom
25 Oct 2017
£40K to £42K pa
Business Development Manager – Office Furniture - £60,000 OTE A fantastic opening has become available for a Business Development Manager to join vibrant market leading company within the Office Furniture industry with immense career growing opportunities. Reporting straight to the Sales