Administrative Assistant, Guernsey
10 Jul 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant. This is a full time permanent role.
Purpose of the role;
To provide a high quality, efficient administrative and support to their Executive Committee members along with support to various Bank departments where required. To also provide cover for colleagues when necessary.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Understand and apply the highest levels of client service at all times.
• Provide administrative support to their Executive Committee members as necessary, to include diary management, preparation for meetings, workflow support and travel planning.
• Organise & support visitors (both external and staff members from their other offices) to include assisting with travel arrangements and organising their schedule of meetings whilst in the Guernsey office.
• Assist in coordinating business travel for various staff members, adhering to Bank policy and insurance requirements. Preparing and distributing meeting schedules as required, booking flights and accommodation.
• Provide administrative & secretarial support to various departments, prioritising accordingly.
• Provide cover for Reception area, the Executive Assistant and other Administrative Assistants as required.
• Provide administrative support as necessary for both external and internal meetings, ie booking and provision of serviced meeting rooms, sending out invitations and liaising with external caterers if required.
• Assist in coordinating attendance to ad-hoc in-house presentations. Assist the Executive Assistant with ad-hoc duties.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience in a secretarial/administration role (essential).
• Excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills necessary.
• Good attention detail.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
City of London,G. London,United Kingdom
16 May 2018
£60K to £65K pa
We are looking for a Front End Developer to join one of the top Digital Marketing Agencies in London. They are based in South East London and you will be joining the team a permanent basis. This agency works across data
Carer – Mirfield Salary: £7.85 - £8.50 per hour Hours: Day and night shifts available Are you an experienced carer who wants to go further or new to care? Why not join Hopton Cottage - the best care home in Kirklees? Both day and night
31 May 2018
£16K to £17K pa
Customer Service Advisor - No Weekends!! Full Time position Location: Warrington Training for successful candidates starts Monday 11th June Fully paid training programme The Role of the Customer Service Advisor: You will be taking calls from existing customers in regards to their gas and electric. You
Hastings,East Sussex,United Kingdom
16 Jul 2018
An exciting new opportunity has become available for an Architectural Technician or Technologist to work for for a close knit practice based in East Sussex. This is initially a 3-6 month contract with potential for long term extension, rate circa £23/hr
29 Mar 2018
Social Research Interviewers – NatCen Social Research Ringwood Do you want to improve the society we live in? Are you interested in helping to understand the characteristics and circumstances of the British people on a whole range of issues including Brexit, health,