Account Manager - Virtual Credit Card - travel sector
12 Jun 2018
Wentworth Executive Search
Cannon Street,G. London,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionAccount Manager Virtual Credit Card - travel sector
Our client is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing and information management solutions. They are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. They hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. They are an employee centric global finance services company offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. They service the digital or virtual credit cards for the online travel industry.
The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction through prompt resolution of digital travel client issues or concerns. The successful client services manager is the main point of contact and must be adept at communicating effectively with individuals at all business levels. This position requires excellent client service, creativity, innovation and the ability to understand and solve complex issues and situations. The ideal candidate will identify inefficiencies in a strategic client’s program and provide need-based solutions and knowledge.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Collaboratively work with all stakeholders as a part of a team of professionals to provide the highest levels of service and to achieve department goals.
• Manage day to day running of strategic client accounts and be the main point of contact.
• Creative and prompt issue resolution when faced with unique client requests and scenarios.
• Implement and provide on-going technical support of new products and services.
• Prepare and present professional level information, analysis and recommendations
• Demonstrate a well-polished and proficient presentation, verbal and written communication skills. Portray and instil confidence with all stakeholders at all times.
• Be team, goal and detail oriented while demonstrating self-motivation.
• Provide superior/world class client service
• Identify and exceed the needs of the organisation and clients through collaboration, strategic outreach, problem-solving and adaptability to the needs and market objectives of our strategic clients
• Identify reporting needs, create solution based paperless reporting and analyse data to provide the client with best practices and knowledge for problem management
• Participate on cross-functional or core teams relating to strategic clients
• Verbalise and drive voice of the clients.
• Monitor and manage high risk accounts
• Able to conceptually understand how to balance risk and service.
• Proactively and collaboratively identify red flags with internal and external stakeholders
• Own, develop and implement creative solutions to proactively address red flags and improve internal and external client satisfaction.
• Provide strategic relationships with detailed technical updates on issues
• Create innovative solutions to manual process requests
• Communicate with internal stakeholders on issue status and resolution
• Resolve billing and maintenance file issues
• Implement best practices to reduce potential fraud or resolve service related issues.
• Collaborate with internal teams regarding credit, rebate and remittance issues
Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree and/or three (3) years’ experience in a client-facing role
• Strong communication skills and empathetic approach to clients
• Fluent English and at least one European language (French, Italian, Spanish or German)
• Excellent time management, organisation, prioritisation, and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Previous service delivery and account management experience
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical and mathematical skills, with a solution orientated approach
• Strong PC skills with Microsoft suite-Word, Access, Excel, MS Project, Power-Point, Visio
• Ability to provide training and documentation
• Understanding of web service protocol SOAP would be advantageous
• Project management experience
• Experience working cross-functionally
Benefits£40,000 to £45,000 DOE
Heathrow (Airport),G. London,United Kingdom
16 May 2014
£28K to £35K pa
Handling Air Freight Export shipments from start to finish for a Heathrow based forwarder. Previous experience of working with AOG's is essential for this role. Tasks will include: To action export shipments via air / road via customer’s requests. Collation / completing all
Mayfair,G. London,United Kingdom
09 Apr 2018
A fantastic opening with a luxury residential Interior Design company for a very confident and technically able Interior Designer. This is a contract position for an Interior Designer with a 1-3 years’ experience under their belt. Having worked in the high
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
02 May 2016
Our client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Accountant. Role: Led by a Financial Reporting Manager to provide unrivalled day-to-day fund accounting services, whilst continuing to develop through your professional studies. Key responsibilities will include: • Bookkeeping a complex range
18 Jun 2018
£40K to £45K pa
Our client is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to cover their regional corporate accounting and financial analysis. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for; but not limited to Reviewing regional financial statements under company accounting policies & US GAAP Assisting on country statutory audit
Harrow,G. London,United Kingdom
13 Jun 2018
£30K to £35K pa
My client are experts within the mortgage market and they have helped residential and commercial clients secure mortgages for over 30 years. They are extremely proud of their brand and reputation and they want like-minded individuals to join the business and