Account Manager - Client Relationship Management, Guernsey
14 Feb 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Personnel Appointments site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an Account Manager - Client Relationship Management.
As an Account Manager (AM) the successful candidate will act as support for a designated Relationship Management team and service the clients within that team. Support the Relationship Managers in providing a high level of service to HNW Individuals, local and international Trust Companies and Wealth Managers. Be a focal point of contact for the client’s daily banking requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the execution of client transactions (payments, security trades, foreign exchanges, Fixed deposits and corporate actions)
• Identify opportunities to cross and up sell the banks products and services and record these leads in the appropriate database.
• Receiving and making client calls to facilitate transactions and resolve queries.
• Reviewing new account CDD and subsequent preparation of account opening documentation and risk review paperwork.
• Liaising with clients to close any gaps in CDD documentation for both new and existing bank accounts.
• Preparation of Account closure documentation.
• Completion of client Risk Review documentation in accordance with group risk policies for regular risk reviews.
• Attending client meetings/service reviews and social events as appropriate.
• Review and provide sufficient information to enable closure of overrides on transactions generated by T24 / FIRCOSOFT.
• Resolving E-Services issues (e.g. forgotten passwords) directly with the client.
• Maintaining good relationships with other departments to ensure good turnaround times and effective communication flows.
• Such other duties as may be required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant experience of working in an Account Manager role.
• Good organisational and communication skills.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Milton Keynes,Buckinghamshire,United Kingdom
11 Oct 2017
£40K to £50K pa
An excellent opportunity for a BMS Project Manager/ Estimator has arisen, within a business who specialises in Building Energy Management Systems offering Support Services, Project Delivery and Consultation. Our client is keen to invest in training and development, if you are keen
28 Nov 2017
£40K to £50K pa
The chance to join a world renowned practice in their Liverpool studio. The company sit in the top 50 on the AJ100 list & are an international firm of designers known for producing multi-award winning schemes. Due to ongoing growth they have
21 Dec 2016
£35K to £60K pa
A Used Car Sales Manager is required by our client to lead an established sales team in Nottingham We are interested in talking with experienced and ambitious Sales Managers looking to join a successful, supportive and award winning car retailer. >Used car, niche
Worcester,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
30 Jun 2015
£20K to £35K pa
Our clients are a well respected broker based in the Worcestershire. They provide a full range of commercial insurances for their clients. Due to growth they are keen to recruit 2 Commercial Account Managers to provide full internal office support. You would
30 Jun 2017
£35K to £40K pa
A Business Manager / Retail Manager is required to join the leadership team of a successful volume dealership in Swindon >Basic salary from £20,000 >OTE £40,000+ >Volume brand >Leading a team of Sales Executives The successful Business Manager / Retail Manager will be a proven F&I