AV Channel Sales - Vendor (Hybrid)
26 Jun 2018
Elementary Resources Ltd, T/A AV Jobs
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
With a growing range of technically complex products our client is now seeking a technical and commercially astute salesperson to join their team in the UK.
This is a varied and exciting sales role representing a global brand. It requires an enthusiastic, flexible and self-driven person to work as part of the UK sales team to support existing customers and channel partners and develop new accounts throughout the UK with both integrators and end-users.
A previous track record of selling AV or signal processing/ extension solutions in the UK would be an advantage.
• Proactively seek new customers and partners in a growing number of market niches.
• Evaluate customer requirements and propose appropriate solutions from the company product range.
• Arrange and attend meetings with prospective and existing end customers
• Represent the company at trade shows and other business events.
• Motivate and manage channel partners across the UK
• Conduct product demonstrations and presentations as appropriate with a view of securing business.
• Provide sales training to channel partners and end-users
Ideally based in Birmingham or West Midlands our client offers an excellent salary package of £30k-£35k p.a. basic £62k OTE plus mileage allowance and other benefits.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will ideally a minimum of 2 years of experience in an AV/ technology oriented sales role.
You will be well- connected within the AV market place. You will ideally have knowledge of Video compression formats and networking and an understanding of the Video Wall control market, Video over IP and knowledge of the IT and AV channel
• Works well within a small, but busy team, as well as on own initiative.
• Self-motivated and focused with personal drive and initiative.
• Enjoys technology and keeping up with new trends in IT and AV
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Flexible and able to adapt to changeable situations and requirements
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers as well as colleagues around the world.
• Good ‘networker’
• Prepared to undertake regular domestic travel
Our client is a world leading provider of innovative video wall display technology who are expanding in the UK. They offer excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
AV Jobs are the UK's No. 1 specialist Audio Visual recruiters, working with clients and candidates alike to ensure the perfect job match every time.
Cardiff,South Glamorgan,United Kingdom
04 Jun 2018
£30K to £40K pa
C# Developer - up to £40,000 + Benefits - Cardiff Bay Commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Pontypridd, Barry, Bridgend, Llantrisant and Swansea We are seeking a Junior to Mid-Level C# Developer who loves learning! Would you like unlimited access to online learning and
Our client is a leading, globally integrated organisation offering a broad range of solutions aimed at meeting the specific needs of their customers. Established over 80 years ago, they have strong operational presence in 12 countries. The organisation prides itself on
Clapham Junction,G. London,United Kingdom
19 Apr 2017
£28K to £35K pa
A flourishing Architectural firm in London are currently looking to enhance their team with an experienced Part 2 Assistant with Vectorworks experience offering a competitive basic salary. This London based practice have secured a few exciting Residential and Commercial project and
02 Jul 2018
£50K to £65K pa
Solutions Architect An Oxfordshire company with multiple globally recognised companies have opened a position for an experienced Solutions Architect to bring their knowledge, experience to this company due to their exponential growth rate. Through a multi-disciplined and process-orientated delivery structure, my client's
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
21 Mar 2018
A centre-back (also known as a central defender or centre-half) defends in the area directly in front of the goal, and tries to prevent opposing players, particularly centre-forwards, from scoring. Centre-backs accomplish this by blocking shots, tackling, intercepting passes, contesting headers