AML Administrator, Guernsey
02 Jul 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an AML Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The candidate will work with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer and the Compliance Officer within the compliance team to ensure that the company has a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report on matters relating to compliance, internal risk, regulation, legislation and control.
• Assist with compliance oversight and quality assurance reviews of CDD as collected and collated by the ID Register
• Assist with the provision of AML and compliance advice to the client administration teams, with a particular focus on ensuring CDD is in place prior to investor calls, distributions and transfers of interest taking place
• Undertake customer screening for new business purposes
• Assist the MLRO with information gathering in support of SAR investigations
• Assist with the preparation of MLRO and Compliance reports to the Boards of licensed entities
The successful candidate will have:
• A valid right to work document to work in Guernsey.
• The company will support the Compliance Administrator in studying for a relevant professional qualification.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Delivery Manager One of Oxfordshire's award winning organisations are looking for a Delivery Manager to join their growing team. This company are based in a scenic location with excellent transportation links and a great location for shops. The company has a successful
High Wycombe,Buckinghamshire,United Kingdom
28 Jun 2018
£25K to £30K pa
Bustling practice in Buckinghamshire are looking to add a Revit proficient Part 2 to support the practice on exciting projects. You'll be offered: The chance to further utilise your Revit capability Opportunity to assist on design and technical aspects of projects to
Hounslow,G. London,United Kingdom
19 Jun 2018
£30K to £35K pa
Our client based in Heston is looking to recruit a Client Services Manager to join their team. You will be the main interface with the companies clients and will be responsible for the daily monitoring of client information. You will proactively
Beauty Therapist - Beautiful salon in Haslemere, Surrey / Hampshire borders £16,000 - £18,000 + commission An exciting opportunity for either a full or part time beauty therapist to join an established beauty salon located on the borders of Surrey and
Churchill Howard are working in partnership with a growing subsidiary of a multinational corporation to recruit a Finance Analyst. This Telford based role aims to add value to the operations of the business unit by providing financial support, planning and analysis.
Sectors: Accountancy, Trust Administration
Locations: Channel Islands
Locations: Channel Islands