Junior Legal Counsel, Guernsey
02 Feb 2018
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
|View this job on Personnel Appointments site|
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Junior Legal Counsel.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to provide legal advice across a spectrum of internal matters in each of the jurisdictions in which operations are performed, with a primary focus on the Channel Islands.
• Providing legal input into all aspects of the affairs of the Group in Jersey and Guernsey. Will also be expected to assist in providing legal input into the affairs of the Group in Luxembourg, Sweden, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
• Advising the Compliance Team in relation to the application of legal and regulatory obligations in each jurisdiction and providing additional assistance as required.
• Assuming primary responsibility for the maintenance and development of the Group's regulatory policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
• 2 years’ practical legal experience and holds a relevant professional qualification.
• The post will require (taking into account PQE level) sound technical knowledge of funds and the offshore markets as well as an adaptable nature to address questions of a regulatory, HR, IP/IT and general commercial nature in multiple jurisdictions.
• An ability to provide commercial, risk sensitive legal solutions is essential.
• Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts across jurisdictions.
• A willingness to travel is also relevant.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
15 Feb 2018
£35K to £40K pa
This company is a leading provider of software & services for the construction industry. Our client is looking to expand their team by adding a Field Sales Account Manager to their growing team to cover the South West of England
13 Jul 2016
Our client a well-established financial services company in a rapidly expanding sector is looking for an Equity Release adviser to join their prestigious team. All client enquires are generated and qualified enabling you to visit clients in their home to provide
City of London,G. London,United Kingdom
12 Jan 2018
£38K to £48K pa
One of London's leading live event agencies is looking for a Senior Project Manager that specialises in AV to join their team. This is a great chance to work on many high profile events and work in exciting venues. They work
29 Jan 2018
A fantastic opportunity for a Revit expert has just became available for a 3 to 6 months contract at a well-established practice based in Bristol. Rate is up to £23p/h ltd. depending on experience. For this position you will need at least
09 Feb 2018
£15K to £16K pa
Customer Service Advisor Training for role starts Monday 19th February Full training provided Customer Service Advisor: You would be working on behalf of a mobile phone giant in a state of the art Call Centre. Customer Service Advisor Full Time Permanent role No cold calls -