19 Apr 2018
€70K to €85K pa
Key responsibilities include:
• Define the logical, technical, and physical architecture for a hybrid SharePoint platform (SPO and SP 2013/16) that is consistent with best practice architectural principles, standards and methodologies
• Define solution delivery strategies, architectural standards, hardware/software and infrastructure needs and requirements
07 Jun 2018
€45K to €60K pa
What you’ll be doing
- Write maintainable code to fix, improve and expand the web application’s layout and user interface
- Produce robust data-driven HTML5 interfaces with LESS-CSS and Bootstrap
- Translate UI/UX mockups into a pixel-perfect application
- Create great Angular-like components with Aurelia
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
05 Jun 2018
Our client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Development Coordinator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be responsible for implementing and maintaining best practice development methodologies.
• Developing functional specifications documents against business requirements
• Managing and planning sprints of work for development
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
30 May 2018
Our Client is a multi-award-winning Magento e-commerce agency and solution partner looking to further extend their in-house development team with addition of an additional Magento Back End Developer.
Are you a creative problem solver, passionate about new technology and know Magento
24 May 2018
At Nevaeh IT, we are looking to recruit a strong Java Developer to join the existing team of E-Commerce Developers and Architects. The job will be based in London with frequent travel to Client site in Colchester.
Roles and Responsibilities :
11 Apr 2018
€70K to €80K pa
Our client scope of Activities
? Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
? Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
? Conduct workshops, trainings,
Feltham,G. London,United Kingdom
18 Jun 2018
Helpdesk Customer Service Advisor
Department / Function: Operations ~ Helpdesk
Location: Feltham, UK
Hours: 37.5 pw: Covers a 7 day shift pattern (works on a rotation basis, working 5 days out of 7, covering 8 hour shifts between 7.30am and 10.30pm)
Salary: £18,000 base plus
10 Apr 2018
£20K to £22K pa
Junior IT Support Analyst - Bristol - £22,000 - 1st/2nd line desktop and network support
We are looking for a Junior IT Support Analyst who has existing IT heldesk experience and a passion for customer service. This is a genuinely long
15 Jun 2018
£27K to £32K pa
IT Engineer (Microsoft) – £31,200 (includes car allowance) + 25 days holiday, pension and awesome team!
Our client is expanding their team and require an experienced Microsoft skilled IT Engineer who will be based in Bristol but required to travel UK
31 May 2018
£55K to £60K pa
The Business Analyst Specialist will produce and manage the RTB remediation work schedule with a particular focus on delivery against audit dates and identifying potential resourcing constraints.
The person in this role will define, agree and implement the remediation book of work,